- Location: In the heart of the Layon region.
- Surface area: 50 hectares
- Grape varieties: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Terroir: Clay and limestone
- Production method: Fermented at low temperature after direct pressing or after a short maceration. Fermentation is stopped when residual sugar reaches 20g/litre.
- 2016 vintage
The Château de Fesles Cabernet d’Anjou has a salmon-coloured hue with shiny glints. Its floral nose is enhanced by aromas of red fruit and subtle leafy notes. The attack on the palate is fresh, generous and full-bodied, with plenty of length. Serve between 8°C and10°C. The perfect accompaniment to cold meats and desserts, as well as some oriental dishes (thanks to its delicate flavour).